Superior Fireworks is a rapidly growing consumer fireworks importer, wholesaler, and retailer that distributes nationwide from our headquarters in Orange Park, FL. We are a small but energetic team that has a big influence in our industry with ambitious goals for the future. To that end, we are expanding our marketing team to help build awareness of and excitement for our brands and products with fans and customers around the country.
As the Digital Marketing Specialist, your day will never be boring. You’ll be on the front lines of developing and implementing creative campaigns and content for multiple business divisions with diverse audiences celebrating a wide range of events. It’s more than just the 4th of July – our products meet the needs of year-round celebrations like weddings, sporting events, parades, gender reveal parties, and more.
You’ll create and develop digital marketing campaigns, engaging social media content, original video productions, creative product photography, educational blogs, and more to connect with a wide range of businesses and consumers looking for next-level celebrations. We’re looking for a highly creative, organized, and skilled storyteller and communicator.
- 5+ years of experience in a digital marketing or content creation role.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Well-versed in grammar and punctuation.
- Strong administrative skills with impeccable attention to detail.
- Proven experience managing or coordinating content or editorial calendars.
- Experience writing in different styles for a variety of media including blogs, newsletters, social media, and video scripts.
- Passion for storytelling and creative problem-solving.
- Proven ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
- Proven experience in video production and photography.
- Google Analytics experience.
- Love of fireworks.
- Partner with the Director to coordinate and schedule a robust content calendar across various platforms, including social channels, email, blogs, video platforms, and more.
- Write content for communications platforms and campaigns.
- Develop and pitch concepts for creative marketing campaigns.
- Manage the execution of marketing campaigns on time, budget and quality.
- Measure and report on marketing campaign performance.
- Seek out strategic collaborations.
- Manage content for websites, including SEO/SEM.
- Manage digital marketing platforms, including email, PPC, UGC, and social.
- Photography for products, campaigns, and general branding.
- Research evolving market trends and opportunities.
- Coordinate in-house and out-of-house content providers and creative resources.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite or similar design software.
- Video production in field and studio locations.
- Experience in graphic design.
- Experience managing PPC campaigns for Google Ads and Bing Ads.
- Social media marketing.
- Strong knowledge of ecommerce.
- Engaging personality on camera.
- Strong opinions about the Jaguars, Star Wars, and the Oxford Comma.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance.
- 401(k) with employer match.
- 15 days of paid time off annually.
- Flexible office hours as projects permit.